Eligibility Criteria Required
- Credentialed as an Investment Advisory Representative or a Registered Investment Advisor
- Actively Employed as a Credentialed Professional in the Financial Services Industry for a minimum of 5 Years
- Favorable Regulatory and Compliant History Review
- Fulfilled Their Firm Review Based on Internal Firm Standards
- Accepting New Clients
Eligibility Criteria Considered
- One Year Client Retention Rate
- Five Year Client Retention Rate
- Non-institutional Discretionary and/or Non-discretionary Client Assets Administered
- Number of Client Households Served
- Education and Professional Designations
I am proud to announce that I have been featured as a Five Star Wealth Manager award winner in 5280 and Colorado Biz magazines for five years in a row. Since 2013, I have been recognized for providing exceptional service to clients.
Thank you to my clients who have recommended and continue to recommend me for this prestigious client satisfaction award and would love to hear from you if you were a part of the research process so I can personally thank you.
I want to take this moment to thank you for your loyalty and confidence with working with me throughout the years.
The Five Star award is so important because it shows to me that I am addressing the needs of my clients.
Out of the 15,900 licensed Wealth Managers in Colorado only 1716 were nominated for the Five Star Wealth Manager award and only 287 were bestowed with the honor of Five Star Wealth Manager in 2017.
The Five Star award recognizes Wealth Management Professionals for their exceptional service to their clients and is the most widely published award for Wealth Managers in the United States and Canada for client satisfaction.
I intend continue to provide excellent service to my clients year after year, and to live up to the trust and faith that my clients have in me, knowing that I’m always looking out for them and their financial future.
Richard C. McDowell, Jr., ChFC